Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gettin ready

Well, today my moms flying in and we're headed a few hours away to see my grandparents. Then were coming back to my house for a night, then going to Manhattan to visit my brother, then were back here again. Then, she's leaving on Sunday.

Hopefully we get along well and enjoy our visit together. She hasn't seen my son in a few months so she's gonna be shocked how big he is. I'm also kinda forced to not smoke during my trip to my grandmothers, so I bought the patch yesterday to help me get through the next few days without a smoke. It was so expensive- $54! But I guess its less expensive than buying cigarettes for the rest of my life. I can smoke in front of my mom but it just looks bad with me always stepping outside. So, I'm gonna put on the patch and get a handle on this dirty addiction I have. I really need to quit anyway, so wish me luck. If I don't blog in the next few days, its because I'm out of town and also don't want to pull it up in front of my mom or she'll stalk me for sure- and that can't happen. She can never know what this blog is called, I pray she doesn't snoop on my computer- she better not. Talk to you all soon.

7 comments:

Roxy said...

Enjoy your trip... Good luck with the no smoking.

Shadow said...

well i wish you a very enjoyable time with your mom and grandparents. good luck with the non-smoking thingy, i'm impressed. i've been known to brave ridiculous weather conditions to obtain my vitamin n.... see you soon!

Guilty Secret said...

Good luck with the patch and have a great time. We'll be here to read all about it when you get back!

katherine. said...

lots of things to not be doing over the next couple days....enjoy the time with your family and all the loving on your baby boy.

Johna said...

Hey hey, good luck with that patch thing and let me know if it works. Enjoy your trip and the perfect weather. Hopefully I will see you when you get back. We'll do coffee. Take care.

sharonsjourney said...

Hope you have a good time. Good luck with the patches. That takes courage, & shows you're consideration for your mom, & grandparents. We'll be here when you get back. You will be missed.

lushgurl said...

So glad for you that you get to spend some lovin' time with your family. I can't wait to hear all about it! Love ya gurl friend