Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday, Monday, Monday

Hey everyone!!

This weekend was so-so. It rained every freakin day and I owe $35 dollars in late fees at Hollywood Video so I didn't check out the new releases. My Dad has Netflex and watches movies constantly, I'm so jealous. But he said I can pick out movies I want so that's cool. What am I talking about anyway....I have to get a job ASAP. My son is teething and is soo loud during the days. Such a doll, a great sleeper, but noisy. I want daycare!! He needs to socialize and play and they can wear him out for me, and then I'll enjoy tire little quiet Preston in the evenings. Plus a paycheck would be nice, my parents are about ready to lose it!! They have paid all my bills and I have had the luxury of staying home for 6 months with my son. It would have been nice for his father to be around, but it is what it is.

I've been feeling a little worn out the past few days. A little achy and feverish and my back and neck is kinda hurting. I need a fucking massage like you don't even know!! I used to get them regularly when I was pregnant and haven't had one since delivery. If my man was here, he could do it, ahhh, but he's not. Anyway, sorry I haven't checked in on ya'll in a few days. Last night I went to my Dad's and had a BBQ, in the rain. Marinated T-Bone steaks, corn, beans, veggies, and no beer. But I think my Dad downed a few before I got there, he seemed buzzed. But at least he doesn't drink in front of me, so he can drink all he wants when I'm not around. Well, my sons yelling and I've got a sweet potato about to explode in the oven- yum. I'll stalk you all later.

Oh yea, and I'm not gonna contemplate cheating with Evan. Its totally not worth the risk. I'll wait for my man and I'm sure he'll appreciate that!!! I'd kill him if he cheated on me- what a double standard, ya know? Plus, I don't need two baby daddy's!!!

Love ya'll.

7 comments:

katherine. said...

your Dad sounds like a cool guy.

Glad to read you had a good weekend all and all...sounds like you are really ready to go back to work.

My Name Here said...

good choices you are making!!! Dont be in a hurry to work, enjoy the little guy as long as you can. They grow up sooo fast.

Shadow said...

hey! i was wondering what you would do. and i'm glad you're doing the faithful thing....

i stayed at home with the bean for the first year, and lemme tell you, as much as i loved being with him, babies only offer so much companionship before you need a grown ups input... heee heee.

stay well and stay happy!

oh, the fruit fast - any fruit in season as long as it's fresh. i'm having pineapple, prickly pear, nectarines, grapes, apples and plums. add to that lots of fruit juice, as natural as you can get, and lots of water. i still have tea though, and my ciggies, but what the hay. don't wanna be too healthy now...

see ya!!!

Mel said...

Good for you!

And wow...can the dad cook or what?! (bless his heart for the respect for you!)

Happy Tuesday!

Unknown said...

I agree, wait for yo Babies Daddy. It will be worth it. Also cheating may put your sobriety at risk. SOund crazy? Not really. The guilt and or shame could eat you up. Plus you would have another amends to make. What a mess!

Keep on keepin on sista friend.

G~

An Irish Friend of Bill said...

Phew! Glad you swerved the Evan-accident-waiting-to-happen-guy. That would have been one NASTY trainwreck! Ouch!
Yes. Wise move!

Jobs. The ''ideal' ones for early sobriety are ''treading water' ones. preferably doing something that appeals to you.
You can conquer the world after step 9. but initally its best if the job doesnt swallow you up. so to speak.

Good work Krista! Well done!

Johna said...

Good to hear you thought things through. Trust me the baby thing gets better. I thought I would kill myself those first six months. It all changes for the better. Enjoy the time you have, but I can also understand the money thing. It sucks not having any. So, do what YOU need, but remember you can never turn back time.
Have a great night!!!!!